Assistant Manager Accounting & Finance
Posted 2 months ago
We are seeking a highly skilled AM Accounting and Finance professional to join our team. The ideal candidate will be responsible for overseeing the accounting and financial activities of the organization.The successful candidate will have excellent analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and the ability to work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
- Taking responsibility for the planning and execution of financial duties and projects of a company.
- Preparing financial statements, reports, and forecasts for the business to ensure financial stability.
- Managing the risks involved in the financial activities of the business.
- Estimating short and long-term financial objectives by setting performance targets.
- Compiling financial reports and supervising month-end processes.
- Drafting procurement processes and signing off on purchase orders.
- Managing and monitoring metrics, KPI tracking, and reports for the financial department.
- Evaluate the financial performance of the organization and measure returns on investments.
- Providing training to staff members regarding financial processes.
- Managing daily cash balances.
- Ensuring that cash flows are adequate to allow business units to operate effectively.
- Working with executives and business heads to prepare budgets and track profit / loss performance by business unit and on consolidated basis.
- Creating solutions to new financial challenges by applying financial/treasury knowledge;
- Liaising with other financial institutions, departments and business units.
- Providing advice on financial matters impacting on the company as a whole;
- Taking responsibility for, and supervising the work of, more junior members of staff;
- Preparing financial reports and submissions to relevant government entities including tax financials etc.
- Arranging financial audits and reviews as required.
- Maintaining and transferring money between bank accounts as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field; CPA or other relevant certification preferred.
- Audit firm experience will be preferred
- 5+ years of experience in accounting and finance, in a Senior Financial Position
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy.
- Knowledge of accounting software and financial reporting tools.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet tight deadlines.
- Annual Appraisals
- Medical Policy
- Quarterly Bonus