Bid Coordinator & Architect
Posted 1 year ago
Key responsibilities include:
- Read Out the Architectural Plans
- Execute the Scope of Work
- Create Bid Packages and send them to the vendors
- Comparison of the Bids
- Create Bid Analysis
- Finalization of the Vendors, Scope of Work
- Creating and finalizing the contracts.
- Maintain the bid records and update the system.
- Monitor, maintain, and review Architectural Plans as received and bids
- Analyze the Scopes of the Trades (Shell & White Box) with the coordination of the Managers.
- Assist the Managers in communicating the vendors and bids received by either party.
- If needed, draft the plan for the measurements or other purposes as needed.
- bidding team check the civil plan to review topo
- Review if MEP plans are present
- Review notes in the plans for specification
- Review it all the way till the bidding is completed
- Search new Vendors, their History, past, and present projects.
- Communication with the Vendors and Managers for the Scopes, bids, and Line items as required.
- Creating Bid Packages in the System/ google draft- as required.
- Update Construction Bidding Doc (Vendor Name & Bid Amount)
- Perform Initial Comparison Of Bids
- Review Bids With Project Manager
- Finalize Vendor To Award Contract
- Communicate Finalized Vendor With Team
- Send Email To Awarded Vendor
- Draft & Send Contract To Financial Analyst & Vendor
- Receive Signed Contract
QualificatiProcuring a vendor for a trade:
- PM/CM alerts bidding team to find a new vendor
- Search for a vendor on google bluebook
- Contact can be shared by PM/CM as well
- Call Home advisor for contacts as well
- Request permitting team for information regarding the vendor of the nearby lot permits for their name and number
- Background search is done on the vendor(website about us quality, previous project, their expertise, google review)
- Engage the new vendor by an initial call