Corporate Legal Associate
Posted 1 year ago
We are searching for a talented corporate lawyer to assist our company’s Head of legal department. Your principal goal will be to guarantee that all our company’s transactions comply with state laws and regulations, while actively helping our company to avoid possible legal risks and violations.
The successful candidate will have outstanding negotiation and communication skills, with sharp attention to detail.
- Work directly with attorneys on development of plans, budgets, timelines and documentation of clearly-defined scopes and assumptions re: work on Firm or client matters
- Prepare the appropriate legal documents for trial or court proceedings.
- Evaluate new business partnerships with vendors and subcontractors.
- Assist in the development of legal project management tools, resources and technologies, including software, templates, checklists, databases (including knowledge databases) and forms Represent the company in legal proceedings.
- Design and oversee the company’s policy and position on legal matters.
- Protect the company against legal risks and violations.
- Examine the legal issues related to new products and services.
- Drive continuous improvement of processes, policies, and procedures for client legal project Management objectives.
- Guide management on regulatory and compliance issues to ensure compliance with legal regulations.
- Assisting with real estate deals and closings.
- Develop and present communications of legal project management successes for use in internal Firm communications, and client pitches.
- Bachelor’s degree in law.
- Licensed to practice law from the State’s Bar Association.
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a corporate lawyer.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and in writing.
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail.
- Outstanding managerial and negotiation skills.