Customer Support Specialist
Posted 7 months ago
We are looking for a Customer Support Specialist to assist our customers with technical problems when using our products and services.
As a Customer Support Specialist you have to resolve customer queries, recommend solutions and guide product users through features and functionalities. To be successful in this role, you should be an excellent communicator who’s able to earn our clients’ trust. You should also be familiar with help desk software.
- Respond to customer queries in a timely and accurate way through email or chat.
- Identify customer needs and help customers use specific features.
- Analyze and report product malfunctions (for example, by testing different scenarios or impersonating users).
- Update our internal databases with information about technical issues and useful discussions with customers.
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance.
- Share feature requests and effective workarounds with team members.
- Inform customers about new features and functionalities.
- Follow up with customers to ensure their technical issues are resolved.
- Gather customer feedback and share with our Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
Requirements and skills:
- Experience as a Customer Support Specialist or similar CS role.
- Experience using help desk software and remote support tools.
- Understanding of how CRM systems work.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Multi-tasking abilities.
- Patience when handling tough cases.
- BSc in Information Technology or relevant diploma.