E-Commerce Catalog Specialist
Posted 6 months ago
Base Camp Data Solutions is looking for a E-commerce Catalog Specialist for Hyderabad Office.
- Improve the quality of product information (accuracy & depth) in our catalog helping customers make purchasing decisions right from our website.
- Manage creation and ongoing maintenance of all Products including product descriptions, technical data, product features, product imagery, and other attributes.
- Audit our eCommerce sites to verify and ensure that product information is properly displayed and presented (menu links, product information and categorization etc.).
- Coordinate with 3rd party suppliers to collect their SKU product information (images, description).
- Data entry such as product dimensions, color codes, and weights etc.
- Create new product images, updating existing images as required.
- Address authorization concerns from manufacturer partners (i.e., Product listings, compliance etc.) and escalate to management or IT as needed.
- Complete new Vendor Authorization Requests as needed.
- Work with the Purchasing and Executive team to ensure pricing architecture is competitive and accurately displayed on eCommerce sites.
- Price comparisons. Ensure our pricing is in line with competitors across strategic product lines.
- Support marketing team with product updates to ensure advertising campaign success.
- Manage upsell and cross sell initiative across product catalogue.
- Stay in touch with our manufacturer and distribution partners to anticipate and plan for new product release dates.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business, Marketing or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years eCommerce experience, independently managing product content and digital assets.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to translate data into insights and action.
- Attentive to detail with strong organizational skills. You are quick to learn and are known for your technical capabilities.
- Passionate about process, work flows and systems.
- Digital marketing experience (Brand, Affiliate, Email, Search, Paid Social, Display or Native), is preferred.
- Familiarity with A/B and Multivariate Testing.
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects and deadlines, including coordinating with multiple departments.
- Natural curiosity and customer-centric mindset.
- Excellent writing, editing, and communication skills.
- Comfortable working at a fast pace and have a proven record of successful execution. Strong time management, planning and prioritization skills.
- Competent Microsoft skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams) or Google Suite.