ERP Full Stack Developer
Posted 11 months ago
An ERP Full Stack Developer works directly within our solutions’ team to design, build, test and deploy CRMs that meet client needs. As a Developer you’ll be performing a wide range of activities that span traditional product and service roles, including CRM administration, data analytics, and solving a variety of business problems through programming.
- Manage roll-out of new product features to customers, including training relevant users and communicating updates with management.
- Migrate data from different systems into Zoho One or other platforms.
- Develop, record and maintain cutting edge web-based Zoho applications on portal plus premium service platforms.
- Build innovative, state-of-the-art applications and collaborate with the User Experience (UX) team.
- Prepare and maintain all applications utilizing standard development tools.
- Utilize backend data services and contribute to increasing existing data services API.
- Lead the entire web application development life cycle right from concept stage to delivery and post-launch support.
- Refactor, optimize and improve the existing codebase for maintenance and scale.
- Use test-driven development and acceptance tests to ensure feature quality.
- Interact with customer and internal teams to gather requirements and develop software solutions.
- Convey effectively with all task progress, evaluations, suggestions, schedules along with technical and process issues.
- Document the development process, architecture, and standard components.
- Coordinate with co-developers and keeps project manager well informed of the status of development effort and serves as a liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Should we be well aware of new trends and best practices in web development.
- Execution of new functionality such as layouts, custom objects, and fields, reports and dashboards.
- Collaborate with SFDC architect/developer as needed to test new functionality and implement sandbox change sets.
- Design and build the UI/UX customer-facing layer of our product, including various role interfaces and the creation of reports and dashboards as needed.
Requirements and skills:
- Familiarity with the ZOHO, Shopvox, Wrike etc.
- Knowledge of programming skills is a prerequisite.
- 2 to 3 years of experience in software development.
- Ability to use one or more development language (PHP, HTML Java, Smalltalk, Oracle, Linux, .NET, strong OOP concepts, and C# will be plus point).
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Eye for detail and identifying problems.
- Analytical and commercial experience.
- Experience in software deployment is a must.
- Ability to learn new technology and take creative approaches to problem-solving and a relentless passion for quality.
- Track record of working in teams and managing customer-focused projects.
- Excellent written and oral communication.