Posted 6 months ago
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative assistance, such as writing and editing e-mails, drafting memos, and preparing communications on the executive’s behalf.
- Research and compile data to prepare documents for review and presentation to committees and executives.
- Take direction on executive calls and be an extension of the staff to delegate, execute, etc., on the executives’ behalf.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for assigned projects, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time and within the scope and budget.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Brainstorm and develop diagrams and process maps to document project needs and scope.
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ strengths, skill sets, and experience levels.
- Track project performance to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals.
- Use various software, including word project management, spreadsheets, databases, and presentation software.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven experience as an executive assistant or other relevant administrative support experience.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills.
- Professional level verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong time-management skills and an ability to organize and coordinate multiple concurrent projects.
- Proficiency with office productivity tools and an aptitude for learning new software and systems.
- Ability to maintain confidential information related to the company and its employees.