Posted 1 year ago
Job Timings: Rotational: 8hours Shift (Morning, Evening, and Night)
- Advance knowledge of ticketing portal, management of tickets, and maintaining SLA
- IT documentation and procedures development use platforms as IT Glue.
- Knowledge of IP cameras, NVR and DVR
- Knowledge of next-generation firewalls like Sonicwall firewall
- VPN configurations and management
- Remote desktop management and configuration
- Professional knowledge of Linux and its servers
- Experience in NAS drives, like Synology or Seagate.
- Experience in routers, switches, and access points.
- Management of the team, to ensure all verticals of technical and IT support are running smoothly
- A role of hiring and managing a team of IT and technical support
- Hardware/Software maintenance, installation, LAN/WAN configuration and support, desktop and servers with network architecture abilities.
- Install, configure & manage Virtualization Environment (Hyper-V & VMWare)
- Provide support and maintain all network servers and devices
- Work with the Administer Active Directory
- Network maintenance, troubleshooting, and problem resolution
- Maintained system backup and procedures
- Monitored usage and network traffic
- Maintained access control lists and security protocols
- Worked on all network-related documentations
- Responsible for all technical inventory
- Network routing and switching capabilities are utilized to ensure smooth operations, local and remote
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, standards, and network security
- Developed network strategy, capacity plans, and selection of network hardware
Education and Other Skills
- Bachelor in Information Technology
- Experience 3 years plus
- Daily Reporting of DVR down and CMS-related Issues.
- Process CMS requests according to SOPs
- Troubleshooting all DVR/NVR and camera-related issues that are not documented or new in their nature