Posted 1 year ago
Base Camp Data Solutions is actively looking to hire a Permit Coordinator.
Key responsibilities include:
- Call city departments
- Inquires about permits
- Apply for permits
- Fill out permit applications
- Follow up on permit request
- City code of conduct
- Permits payments
- Coordinating with the title company
- Coordinating payments with the finance team
- Coordinate with the insurance company
- Review Pre-closing documents
- Manage purchase agreements
- Filling out landbank applications
- Escrow Payments
- Manage closing contingencies
Ideal Candidate will assist in:
- Work closely with the team to fetch and implement the technical information.
- To understand and improvise the city criteria/ city requirements/ permitting standards and document it.
- Participate in the drafting of letters of intent and other documents
- Work closely with the design and production team over city permits.
- Work closing with our legal personnel to ensure required tasks are completed.
- Ensuring all tasks are done in a timely manner due to the nature of tasks
- Highlight concerning clauses from pre-closing documents.
- The agent has to take care of escrow payments and manage closing contingencies.
- And any other responsibilities that management may assign.
Education and Experience:
- Agents must have the academic background of LLB, MBA, BBA, or any other field having the needed job knowledge.
- The candidate should ideally have at least 1-4 years of work experience in real estate or related fields.
- Applicants must be a detail-oriented person with excellent analytical skills and ideally, be proficient with financial modeling in Excel and due diligence skills.
- Applicants should be technologically savvy, and able to navigate multiple projects at once, with great research skills.
- Team player, with exceptional communication and organizational skills and eager to work in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Excellent networking skills and interpersonal skills.
- Computer skills with Excel, Word are preferred but not required.
- Ability to multi-task several projects across multiple properties.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage competing and often unanticipated deadlines.