Program Manager (US)
Position: Program Manager (US)
Company: Base Camp Data Solutions
Job Type Full-time
Working Hours: U.S Business Hours
We seek a highly motivated and experienced Program Manager to join our nonprofit organization. This individual will drive forward the executives’ vision, and take a leading role in the school’s development, administration, and management by leveraging their experience and skills. The ideal candidate should have a deep understanding of Islamic values, a strong passion for children’s education and learning, excellent administration, coordination, digital outreach, and communication skills, and a proven track record in driving successful educational initiatives.
Program Development & Evaluation
- Assist in developing and implementing new educational programs, events, and initiatives in-line with the organization’s vision, mission and goals.
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure a safe, productive, and inclusive environment for all participants.
- Collect and analyze participant, staff, and partners’ feedback to inform ongoing program improvements.
- Identify relevant KPIs based on goals and create systems for data collection.
- Monitor and report on program outcomes and impact, using data to inform strategic planning and decision-making.
- Research grant/funding opportunities and prepare proposals/reports to utilize these opportunities.
Administration & Coordination
- Manage daily operations and administration of the school.
- Coordinate schedules, resources, and equipment for events, classes, and programs.
- Maintain accurate records, including attendance, resource inventory, and usage statistics.
- Collaborate with other team members to identify opportunities for improvement and growth in the organization’s educational and community offerings.
Community Outreach & Engagement
- Establish relationships with schools, community organizations, and other stakeholders to promote the organization’s programs and initiatives.
- Be an off-shore representative of the organization at meetings and conferences.
- Collaborate with team members to identify and pursue partnership opportunities to expand the organization’s impact and reach.
- Develop and implement community outreach strategies through digital and traditional means to increase participation and engagement in the organization’s educational offering, programs, events and initiatives.
- Create engaging and compelling content related to the organization’s educational offerings for digital platforms particularly website, email newsletters, and social media channels.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams to develop the organization’s online presence through website management, SEO, SEM, and social media platforms.
- Measure and analyze the performance of digital marketing campaigns, adjusting strategies as needed to achieve desired results.
Qualifications (US market experience)
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, Nonprofit Management or in a relevant social sciences discipline.
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a management role in a nonprofit, school administration or in a similar role preferably in an educational or nonprofit setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- An understanding of digital marketing tools and platforms, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords, social media management tools, and content management systems.
- Proficiency in graphic design and video editing software, such as Adobe Creative Suite is a plus.
- Experience in managing social media accounts and digital communities.
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and manage time effectively.
- Passion for the organization’s mission and a commitment to positively impacting the community.
- Hafiz-e-Quran preferred.
To apply, please submit your resume, cover letter, and examples of your digital marketing work, including social media accounts managed, website content, or other relevant materials. Additionally, please provide examples of your experience in education and community outreach.