Senior Accountant / Tax Accountant
Posted 1 year ago
We are looking for a Tax Consultant / Accountant with accounting background having reasonable experience to join our team on a full time basis.
- The Candidate should be able to make compliance of Income Tax and Sales Tax notices and appear and handle cases before the Federal Board of Revenue and Sindh Revenue Board.
- The Candidate should be able to prepare Tax and Income Tax Returns (individuals, FBR, companies etc.), accounts, financial statements and be conversant in bookkeeping.
- Maintaining Tax, Compliance & Statutory returns calendar.
- Knowledgeable in financial reporting procedures, International laws and regulations, and policies, ensure that the entire company is compliant and if any non-compliance issues surface then assesses and resolves these issues.
- Following all up-to-date policies and procedures, responsible for working with the accounting department to resolve any reporting errors or discrepancies.
- Communicate all financial laws and regulations, updating as needed, so that they can avoid occurrences of non-compliance.
- Responding to questions/information requests from regulatory authorities.
- The Candidate should be able to prepare and file Sales Tax and Income Tax Appeals and conduct cases before the appellate authorities.
- The Candidate must be proficient in the use of computers and Federal Board of Revenue’s IRIS system.
- To ensure the timely submission of state dues (Including EOBI/PESSI Etc.)
- To prepare quarterly financial statements with the guidelines of the CFO.
- 4-5 years of Reporting and Taxation experience.
- Experience providing strategic advice and counsel to Senior Management.
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, accounting, finance, or related field, ACCA preferred.
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close-out process.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Good presentation and strong communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to details.
- Aptitude for numbers and quantitative skills.
- Tax Accounting
- Accounts Finalization
- Accounting Management
- Financial Analysis