Senior Training & Development Analyst
Posted 1 year ago
We are looking for a highly energetic, resourceful, self-motivated and charismatic individual for the Training & Development Department. You will be responsible for assisting the Team Lead in developing our people & culture by creating, delivering & evaluating soft skills training.
- Conducting training needs analysis, identifying skills gaps so as to develop and deliver effective training programs and materials for employees at all levels to build their soft skills capability.
- Developing training metrics, calendar, feedback report, training effectiveness & ROI
- Planning the implementation and facilitation of activities & events for global & cultural awareness within the company as part of 21st Century skills
- Building and managing an in-house learning platform (LMS) including creating, managing and uploading dynamic courses for the employees; monitoring progress made via training programs & LMS
- Maintaining a keen understanding of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree and/or specialization in human resources, organizational development, organizational psychology or relevant field.
- Ability to plan, multi-task and manage time effectively.
- Current knowledge of effective learning and development methods
- Familiarity with e-learning platforms and practices (Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Strong Computer, database, report generation, MS Office, G- Suite & Productivity software skills
- Excellent communication (esp. public speaking), leadership, presentation and motivational skills
- Adaptability/flexibility, creativity, good stress tolerance and self-control
- Professional certifications relevant to Training and Development
- Previous experience in corporate training programs/ professional courses (assisting or designing programs)