Team Lead QA – Call Center
Posted 1 year ago
We are urgently looking for a Team Lead QA who will be responsible for assessing the quality of the performance of our call center associates who deal with our existing and potential customers.
We expect you to:
- Participate in the design of call monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Perform call monitoring and provide trend data to the site management team.
- Use quality monitoring data management system to compile and track performance at team and individual levels.
- Perform monitors of customer care email responses.
- Participate in customer and client listening programs to identify customer needs and expectations.
- Provide actionable data to various internal support groups as needed.
- Provide feedback to call center team leaders and managers.
- Prepare and analyze internal and external quality reports for management staff review.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Develop a QA system to be integrated into CRM (Zoho)
- 5-7 years+ prior experience in Quality Management leading out on multi-functional workstreams in a Call Center Environment.
- Understanding of quality & coaching methodologies and demonstrable ability to apply in an operational environment
- Significant experience designing and implementing quality process solutions for cross functional business initiatives
- Effective coach/mentor; able to give appropriate and timely feedback to peers and partner training teams
- Strong business and performance consulting skills to allow to effectively present to your partners
- A self starter attitude, with the ability to autonomously operate in a complex, fast paced and constantly evolving environment
We are looking for a dedicated individual having at least 5-7 years + of relevant working experience and good English communication skills. Candidates having prior experience in the QA department in a call center will be preferred. This is a 9 hours shift.