Video Content Creator
Posted 11 months ago
As a Video Content Creator/Trainer at Base Camp Data Solutions, you’ll lead, produce, and create a video that tells our story, promotes our products, and enhances our brand. An incumbent must have experience in marketing, digital media, and social media. You are a storyteller, with a passion for sharing and/or creating these stories through video.
- Produce impactful content: Edit and deliver high quality video and self-paced content that promotes self-service and efficiency for our end-users and internal employees.
- Become a partner: Collaborate with customer-facing teams to create and/or edit recorded video content.
- Hands-on experience in video editing, clip masking, photography, creating/editing images/videos that convey a message.
- Develop and design digital online and/or instructor-led training that creatively achieves the learning outcomes.
- Build and maintain relationships with content and product experts during the development, design, review and updating phases of instructional design.
- Update the video content catalog as needed throughout the year to align with current product releases.
- Should be a steward and architect of Avid’s full line of video curriculum.
- Making posts, conceptualizing visuals based on requirements, preparing rough drafts and presenting ideas.
- Portray designs to determine a message, select colors, images, text style, and layout.
- Should be creative and able to work with subject matter experts to turn ideas into compelling scripts that are shared through video.
- Develop tutorial videos and training material of various features/projects.
Requirements and skills:
- Excellent writing, editing, verbal and instructional design skills.
- Knowledge of eLearning development tools such as Articulate Rise, Storyline, Captivate and Camtasia.
- 2 to 5 years of experience creating instructional materials and managing projects in a high-tech environment.
- Experience with instructional design methods (ADDIE, etc.).
- Experience with illustration/animation of 2d graphics.
- Experience with creating and editing Motion Graphics Templates within Premiere and After Effects.
- Voiceover presentation experience is a plus.